Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day One.


Today was very boring, I went to sleep late again because I was on the phone w/ Na this morning. she wanted me to keep her company while she did her essay for class. I stayed on the phone but barely said anything (its not that I didn't want to talk) I didn't really know what to say cause she just wanted me to talk like I was talking to myself lol, pretty funny if you ask me. anyways, afterwards we sort of conversed about what we were doing the next day, she had errands to run plus had another assignment due (I felt bad for her cause she seems to have a busy schedule everyday) it seems its more stressful than it use to be.

Me, my schedule wasn't all that busy, just basically finish my assignments, study & go about my week. I really haven't talked to my cousin Lin in awhile, I wonder what she has been up to, & hows everything with her, she wants me to head to Louisiana so we could go to Dallas together this weekend, with her & Tony, but I don't know I'm still debating. I am also sick.. -_-" what a bummer, hopefully I'll get better soon . Anyways, for a first blog I guess this is a good start, I'll update more things later on.
goodbye&thxs for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment