Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wow.

I just woke up about an hour & 20mins. ago, I forgot what time I even fell asleep guess I was that tired. Since the first post, everything has been the same, same o ordinary life. I just wished I had more in my life than how it is now, because it's pretty shitty. I'm driven to make a 'happening' but options & decisions still cloud my head. Yes, like most people I do want to succeed, make my family proud, and be somebody, but for the 20yrs. of my life I still don't know who I am nor what I want. I don't want people to make my life decisions for me, because I want to do it myself, make my own mistakes, learn from them. It's easy for the people who has it all & gets it handed to them, but to me they do not know the definition of gaining it to receive it. My family has always been supportive of me, & always wanted me to do what I liked, what interested me. But as years progress my parents get older and my sister has a life of her own, I know I can't depend on them for the rest of my life. They would want me to build a life, a happy one.

Edit: Whew, today was very tiring, thats all i have to say. lol -goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment