Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Updates.


Hm.. where to begin, well the last couple days until now have been okay. I went to go see "Michael Jackson's: This Is It" yesterday it was good although I didn't feel he was giving it his all, probably because he was saving it for the actual tour, but to see him rehearse, dance & sing, it was great to see he still has it, & it's sad people never really appreciated or noticed him until now that he's gone. Overall, I liked it. Up until today, I'm left..thoughtless/confused. During a dispute that happened last night..*shrugs* I don't even know where to begin because I'm still puzzled by it. I really don't know what to say.. because I wish I could of did something to stop it from happening, but you expect lots of things to happen unexpectedly & you have to face the unexpected. But we've been through this, in & out, a lot of times, I hate it. Because I feel I can't do anything to resolve it. Yeah.. I just hope she's happy, whatever she does, where-ever she'll go. I'll keep my word on the thing's I told her & I hope she remembers, Maybe in time we'll forget what's happened & try to resolve it, but for now..
" I Want You To Be Happy. "

No comments:

Post a Comment