Sunday, November 8, 2009

WEEKEND.JUST FLYS~


I can't remember what I did friday & saturday but I can tell you it probably wasn't much. Today I went to visit my cousins, which was alright. Even though they're crazy & what not, it's okay cause one day they'll grow up, and be normal and not act all goofy laughing about butt's and whatever teen bopper's these days do, oh yeah I have never listen to people sing to Hannah Montana for so long, constantly it was the same song they were singing over & over, " yeahhh its a party in the usa!! " WTF. lol omg I was so annoyed and couldn't really concentrate on kickin' they're asses on some game we were playin' cause of they're sucky singing. But yeah, that was my weekend. pretty lame if you ask me. So now I'm gonna finish watching my shows then head to bed. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment