Friday, November 6, 2009

Yesterday&Today.

Yesterday was alright, got out the house, and hung out with Mal. It was the usual, think up of shit to do, & not be bored. First we were thinking about heading to the movies to see "Saw VI" but then, I changed my mind cause I put in a order from a friend of his. So we headed out to meet him got the goods & headed back to Mal's crib. When we got home, we hooked up his xbox live back so we could play online again, played that shit for a couple hours, then fell asleep. Woke up around 11'ish, chilled til around almost 3, & came home. Right now I'm thinking.. I'm hungry even though I ate a whole pizza, a sandwich, and couple snacks at Mal's house. But yeahh... I'll update more later tonight.

EDIT: I LIE! (dont have much to say.)

No comments:

Post a Comment